Need a specialized tool to enhance your working efficiency and capability? A cordless right angle drill is one of the best options to enhance your working ability and for getting a better outcome.
Don’t know about what is the best right angle drill? No worry! Here we are to answer all of your queries and make you aware of the best ones. After spending on any of our selected cordless right angle drill you never will regret it.
We have gathered the best pieces from the reputed brands just like Bosch, Makita, Dewalt, Metabo, Ryoubi and Milwaukee. All of these famous brands are offering some best cordless right angle drill for electricians, plumbers, constructors and for common men.
In this article, we are not mentioning the best cordless right angle drill but also provide you a proper guide related to their unique and distinct features.
So without further delay let’s take a look on our top picks.
11 Setting Mode
This Milwaukee right angle drill provides you 11 setting mode + drill mode. So you can do any of the fastening applications according to the required torque level. These 11 setting modes give you a full control over your right angle drill to work perfectly.
This cordless right angle drill is specially designed to be used in ultra-tight spaces. Its compact size and unique head length allows you to work properly at tight and congested spaces without any hassle.
- ⅜ inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck makes working easier in tight spaces.
- Built in LED lights allows you to work at dark spaces perfectly.
- Extended-multi position handle included. So you can work more conveniently and with great versatility.
- Its 18 volts of battery generates enough power to work for more time.
- Generates 500 RPMs of speed which is enough to drill any material expertly.
- Lighter in weight
- Extremely portable
- 3-3/4 inch head
- 3/8 inch electronic chuck
- 18 volts lithium-ion battery
- Quite expensive
- Low torque
The makita XAD02Z cordless right angle drill generates up to 1800 RPMs of speed. Its speed motor provides enough speed and power to drill in wood and steel. Not only this Makita XAD02Z drill has variable speed mode means you can adjust the desired speed level according to your work’s requirement.
⅜ inch Keyless chuck
This Makita right angle drill has ⅜ inch of keyless chuck. Means it allows you extreme level of ease during installation and removal of bits. So now you don’t have to worry about the breakage of bits while changing.
- Its compact and ergonomic designs help you to work more professionally and conveniently.
- It can deliver 121 lbs. of maximum torque. Means you can work more efficiently.
- 3-½ inch angle head allows you to work in close quarters easily.
- Its 18 volts battery has the fastest charging time.
- Star protection technology includes, that bring a relation between the battery and the tools.
- High Quality material
- Perfect to work on wood and steel
- Good for tight spaces
- Fast charging (only 30 minutes takes to charge fully)
- 18 volt lithium ion battery
- Battery not included
- Chuck can be loosen during working
Ryobi P241 cordless right angle drill has a standard design that makes working more easier than you think. Its long-neck is specially designed to reach in awkward and uncomfortable places where a normal drill can’t. Its unique design also provides greater leverage.
Onboard Magnetic Tray
Ryobi P241 One+ 18 volts cordless right angle drill has an onboard magnetic tray attached. So now you don’t have to take care of your bits and fasteners while drilling. This Magnetic tray is specially included in the drill to hold bits and fasteners to free your hands. So you can work with more concentration without worrying about your tools.
- Ryobi has built-in LED lights. So you can work more effectively in even dark and tight spaces.
- Its rubberized over grip gives you a strong grip while you are working on slippery conditions.
- It can generate 1,100 RPMs of speed. Means you can get enough power and speed during drilling/
- Variable torque and rotational speed. You can easily adjust the speed according to your work requirement.
- Provide strong grip
- Ideal for household and plumbing works
- Compact and ergonomic design
- 18 volts lithium-ion battery
- ⅜ inch right angle drill
- Larger trigger
- Battery not included
Dual Speed Range
The DEWALT cordless right angle drill provides you the required speed that you want to accomplish your work smoothly. It has a two-speed transmission motor. This motor csn generates maximum 2000 RPMs of torque and minimum 650 RPMs of speed. With its two speed mode you can easily set the desired speed according to the material thickness for an accurate result.
20 Volts Lithium ion Battery
DEWALT cordless right angle drill has attached 20 volts lithium-ion battery. This battery delivers enough power to fulfill your task without any break. Not only this the battery running timing is quite good and it can be fully charged in just 30 minutes and can last longer. So you can do your job more fearlessly because you know that your tool is not going to die in the middle.
- Its compact front to length allows you to work in tight spaces easily.
- Its large trigger provides you with various hand positions to work more conveniently.
- Dewalt right angle drill has a hex back pocket at which you can install 2 hex bits.
- With its 3.8 pounds of weight you can work more effectively.
- ⅜ keyless chuck
- Easy to carry and handle
- Multi grip trigger
- Reduce Fatigue
- LED light is too bright
- Not hard case included
The Bosch cordless right angle drill has an extreme level of versatility. With this amazing cordless drill you can not only perform various tasks but also use it to accomplish your job from several angles and sides that would be easy for you. It features a 5 position pivoting head that allows optimized angles in both 90 degree or 180 degree.
This Bosch right angle drill does not contain bulky materials which makes it highly convenient to use. Its ergonomic design provides higher ease while drilling or driving on hard material. Bosch drill is also optimized with a soft grip handle that provides a strong grip during working.
- It carries an auto-lock chuck that makes installing and removing it bits simple.
- LED built-in lights that increase the visibility while working in tight and dark places.
- Its motor can generate 1300 RPMs of maximum torque to drill on hard and typical materials.
- Its custom exact-fit box helps you to safely store all the accessories of the drill.
- Battery fuel gauge
- Highly durable
- 1300 RPMs Motor
- ⅜ inch auto lock chuck
- Lighter weight
- Battery and charger not included
Extreme Power Capacity
Metabo HPT cordless right angle drill can easily generate a maximum of 1800 RPMs of speed. Means this amazing drill is able to provide you a huge amount of torque level to perform on hard to reach application more professionally and conveniently.
Low Battery Indicator
This wonderful Metabo HPT cordless right angle drill is equipped with 18 volts of lithium-ion battery with a standard charger (sold separately). That helps you to work for a longer time without any disturbance. Plus it also has a low battery indicator which alerts the user to reduce the downtime of the tool.
- Its ⅜ inch of keyless chuck is able to accept all types and size of bits.
- The Built-in LED light of Metabo HPT drill illuminates the working surface and makes drilling and driving easier.
- It has variable speed mode. So you can select the required speed mode for working with more accuracy.
- It also has a belt hook included. Means you can keep your hand free but also keep your necessary tools near to you with this incredible drill.
- Easy to handle
- Ergonomic design
- Suitable for working on tight spaces
- Amazing torque speed
- Side handle included
- Little bit larger than other drills.
Here we are done, with our 6 best cordless right angle drill product reviews. Now you can easily select the best one according to your work requirement and budget. Make sure you choose the right tool that enhances your workability and provides you the best output according to your desire.
In the end, Don’t forget to visit some of others blogs that will guide you to other types of drills That is necessary for your daily and professional work.